Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mini-Portfolio

I'm currently an animation/illustration major, hoping to focus on animation. After finishing school, I hope to be a character animator for a gaming or film company. This is the beginning of my 5th year at SJSU. This semester, I am taking Art 114, Art 51, TA 5, Arth 126 and Art 123.

Here is some of my past work:

Ball Bounce


Reversal


Drapery


113a Rendering


113b Forests


Figure Drawing

2 comments:

  1. Your blog and mini-portfolio look great. When you have a chance, try uploading a video file, such as a Quicktime movie, to your mini-portfolio so that you practice doing that before it's required in a future assignment. One of your drop tests from 114 would be a good choice.

    I will write comments, like this one, when I grade your blog. Feel free to erase them if you prefer that others not see them. One the first two assignments you've scored full credit (5 points and 10 points, respectively).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you uploaded one of your pencil tests.

    ReplyDelete